Scoob Be Jigg'n.Blast! HFY!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Thought Of The Day!



So Bloggers, I been gone off the scene for awhile. Really trying to get my head together. A lot has been weighing me down and I had to get my thoughts in order. I guess It's things people would never know that bothers others but true friends and family will be the ones to always hear you out. The things that make you hurt the most, are the same things that will make you stronger down the line. But the things that do make you hurt Can also be the things that break you too. A lot of things that will make you cry can be the same reason to make you smile. Why do we continue to let the things that stresses us stay within ourselves but let the thought of CHANGE go out our lives? What are we really blinded of? Life is B.S. and that's point blank, but it's upon yourself to make a difference. I've always learned that when I would get tired of not being happy, I would put my past and the things I thought that was making me happy behind and let the things that may been a better life and lots of JOY into my life And start fresh with a new ME that can better into someone I had no clue I could become. Just know that we all are still human and what you go through may not be as worse as what another is feeling as well. No more holding back on loose feelings and drama that has continue to break my life these past 4 1/2 years. It's time for something new. Something different. I might be scared, I might be worried, but I'm No Longer Confused. Am I Ready? Maaaan Let's Goooo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment