Scoob Be Jigg'n.Blast! HFY!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thought Of The Day: Bouncing Back!

Wooow Wee is The Moto i follow! SO let's get this going. Leeeeet's Get It! So I'm chilling here layin down trying to keep ya'll up whats been UP with me. So Lately it's been alot going on. Trying to manage my day to day life is very challenging. I lost someone real close to me on the 3rd of September. A good friend of mine past away and it made me see that life is very short to value the most important things you have in your life. But to sum it up yeah ppl will hurt you but realize they're only human so without that you wouldn't know how to [bounce back]. I can say I bounced back pretty damn well. I have an incredible person in my life who make me feel like the luckiest person in the world so would i trade it? Mmmm not at all. The ones you call your best friends make sure they are just that. The ones you laugh, cry, and fight with. I have honestly realized that nothing is giving to me, I have to go out and get it no matter how challenging it may be. Suck in that bubble gut and go get em'. I think personally I'm a great person with a great heart, I just have to fight just alil bit harder and I will come out the best i always thought i could be. So that saying I thank god for my father awesome man Great heart. And everyone else who brings the positivity to my life as well. I know this is alot for today but i had a quit bit on my mind. Sooo to end this. I'm going to sip my effin tea and tell you guys to have a Freaking great day. Yuuuuuup!

No comments:

Post a Comment