Scoob Be Jigg'n.Blast! HFY!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Thought Of The Day:



So I woke up this morning waiting to start my day off. By alil workout i put in as much as i can. I call my mom and talk to her for advice and morning inspiration and her fuss at me towards the end of our convo lol. So as i sit and think on how i will enjoy my day a sweet and touching person i have in my life makes all worries fade as if they have never bothered me before. A blessing to have someone to keep an instant smile on ya face. Life brings you so much but you only get 3 great ones guess i found one of mine. Life could be much harder but i put my selfishness and guilt aside to give someone who really deserve my heart to have it into my life. I know somewhere down the line it will brings lots of love and support. It's my way of saying thank you for being the person you are. You show me love comes in all different ways good,ugly,and bad thankfully i fount the opposite. i love you baby Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment