Scoob Be Jigg'n.Blast! HFY!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thought Of The Day:

Gold on my mind. Feeling good today have not did a Blog intro in a few days thought i come through to let ya'll know whats been up. To start off I put my morning miles in as usual ate a good meal and spend 45 mins in the bathroom lol. I know you guys wondering what's with the GOLD it's something i been wearing but every chain means something different from various people. I might not be on as much for awhile in the process of moving around trying to get settled so just bare with me. But Yup I'm leave it short and sweet for you bloggers I'm Twitting my life away so hit me up on that or I holla Lateeeer!







1 comment:

  1. SCOOB.PINKIE.BLAST.

    where in the world is ur shirt in that pic mam???


    not that im complaning.
    but still!
    lol

    ReplyDelete